Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club
Jon Snow and The Night’s Watch have been on about it for some time… Winter Is Coming. That’s not an excuse to miss out on your golf for the next few months though.
Warm up with a bit of breakfast, stretch those legs and most importantly have some fun out on the golf course this winter.
We are lucky enough to play on full greens all year here at Cleobury so don’t put the clubs away for months, come and enjoy a game.
Our winter packages are available November- March 7 days a week.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions please double check what is available by phoning 01299 271 112 or by emailing email@example.com. The clubhouse bar is open with social distancing measures in place.
- Face coverings must be worn by staff, golfers and visitors in all public indoor areas of the club/ facility, as well as in Pro’s Shops. Coverings may only be removed when seated in bar and restaurant areas. There are some exemptions to wearing face coverings including children under the age of 11 and those with certain disabilities.
- Food and beverage must be provided as table service. Take-aways may also be served for consumption off the premises
The Quick Fix
Tea/ Coffee, Bacon Sandwich and 18 Holes
Tuesday- Friday £28.00
Weekends and Bank Holidays £30.00
The Breakfast Special
Tea/ Coffee, Full English Breakfast and 18 Holes
Tuesday- Friday £30.00
Weekends & Bank Holidays £32.00
- Monday Madness – Unlimited Golf. £20.00p.p (Excluding Monday 28th December)
- Tuesdays- Fridays. £25.00p.p
- Saturdays and Sundays. £28.00p.p
Add £2.00 supplement per person between 27th December and 30th December.
Bespoke society package options are also available on request. For more information please contact Tom, Josh or Jack.