Mothers Day. Sunday 22nd March.
“Mother’s day is a celebration of honouring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society” – or so Google tells me!
Mother’s Day makes us remember the importance of the mothers in our lives. Come and show how much ‘mum’ means to you by treating the special lady to lunch at CMGC on Sunday, 22 March?
On arrival, we will be offering a complimentary glass of prosecco for the special lady of your party. This will be followed by a three-course menu that our chefs have put together for you all to enjoy.
Please give us a call on 01299 271 112 or message to book your party in. Booking is essential with service between 12pm – 3pm.
If you have any dietary requirements please speak make the staff aware when booking.
- Prawn Cocktail on a Bed of Mixed Leaves.
- Homemade Tomato & Pesto Soup.
- Deep Fried Brie Wedges & Cranberry Dip.
- Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon in a Rich Red Wine Sauce.
- Poached Salmon Fillet with Lemon & Rosemary Butter.
- Homemade Baked Vegetable & Stilton Oat Crumble (V).
All Served with Seasonal Vegetables & Rosemary & Garlic Roast Potatoes
- Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream in a Meringue Nest with Fresh Raspberries.
- Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Homemade Apple & Cinnamon Crumble
Discount For Children U12.
Please email email@example.com or call 01299 271 112 to get booked in.