CMGC Update. We’re Back!
I’m sure you’re as excited as us to get back out on the golf course and hopefully the weather can continue to stay on our side.
Below is some information that you will find useful before booking here at CMGC.
Tee markers, course furniture, rakes, bins, ball washers, practice putting green, chipping area and net will all have been removed or taken out of action to reduce any unnecessary touch points and we would ask that you simply tee off within 5 yards of the yellow or red marker plates on the tee boxes.
- Tee Bookings have to be made in advance via our online system on our website or by phoning the pro shop on 01299 271 112, no booking then no golf I’m afraid. Bookings made over the phone require full payment to secure tee time.
- From Monday 1st June the Government is now allowing, 1,2,3 and 4 ball golf. Golfers from 4 different households are now allowed to play in a single group
- You will be able to book up to two days in advance.
- There will be a minimum of 10-minute intervals between tee times, but longer intervals may be more appropriate which we will monitor
- The clubhouse and locker room facilities will be closed. Limited essential access (for example to use the toilets) will be allowed. Please do not congregate anywhere on the facility.
- Golfers are to follow social distancing requirements that are being applied on arrival at the club
- Please do not arrive at the golf club any earlier than 10 minutes before your tee time. If you do please do not leave your car until 10 minutes before your tee time.
During the Round
- Golfers to keep two metres apart at teeing areas due to the normal close proximity of golfers to one another when tee shots are being played. Please tee off within 5 yards of the yellow and red yardage plates on the tee box.
- Golfers to stay more than two metres apart when walking to the ball, searching for a ball and playing shots.
- Golfers are not to touch stray balls.
- With no rakes allowed on the course, golfers to make their very best efforts to smooth the sand using their club and/or their feet.
- Golfers to keep two metres apart on the putting greens and not to touch the flagstick.
After the Round
Social distancing is as important after a round as it is during the round, so when the round is over all golfers must leave the course and the club immediately so that there are no gatherings around the clubhouse area.
As always our priority is the health and well being of our staff and golfers.
For this to work we have set open and close times for the course.
The first tee time will be 9.00am and the last 6.00pm on weekdays and 8am- 5pm on Weekends. These will be reviewed and any changes will be communicated.
Playing outside of the times is strictly prohibited and anybody found not complying with any of the guidelines would politely be asked to leave the facility and may have their playing privileges restricted for a couple of weeks.
The opening and closing times will give us the opportunity to maintain the course in a safe environment.
Just to reiterate, all golf must be booked, failure to do so will result in no golf. If you usually play on certain days and at certain times you will still have to log on and book those times.
Everyone has done so well during these testing times lets respect the advice and enjoy our golf.
If you need any help or require a buggy (subject to availability and only one person per buggy) please email as we are working around the clock out on the course. email@example.com
When you arrive for your booked tee time at Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club during the period of the COVID-19 outbreak, you agree that you are entering at your own risk and agree to adhere to all restrictions mentioned above and any verbal instructions given to you when you arrive at Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club.
You also understand the conditions to play casual golf at Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club below:
If you have:
• Been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or is suspected to have COVID-19 or is in self-isolation
• A fever (i.e. 37.5 degrees or above) or respiratory symptoms (e.g sore throat, cough, shortness of breath)
You are NOT permitted to enter the premises and golf course at Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club.
Should any golfers be observed to breach playing and safety protocols, they will be requested to leave immediately.
These measures are the steps we are taking to make golf a safe environment, however they are subject to change and we will keep you updated whenever changes are made.