CMGC now in Tier 3.
Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club.
We have now been placed in Tier 3 in the latest government tier system.
Covid 19 Information.
Below is some information that you will find useful before booking here at CMGC.
- Tee Bookings have to be made in advance via our online system on our website or by phoning the pro shop on 01299 271 112, no booking then no golf I’m afraid. Bookings made over the phone require a deposit to secure tee time.
- Members will be able to book up to 5 days in advance.
- Visitors will be able to book up to 4 days in advance.
- The Clubhouse is closed except for toilets facilities.
- No household mixing indoor
- ‘Rule of Six’ applies outdoors
- Face coverings must be worn by staff, golfers and visitors in all public indoor areas of the club/ facility, as well as in Pro’s Shops. There are some exemptions to wearing face coverings including children under the age of 11 and those with certain disabilities.
- CMGC has a legal obligation to collect details of all members and visitors entering the clubhouse for track and trace. These details will be stored, in compliance with GDPR, for 21 days.
- An official NHS QR Code poster is located on the entrance door so that visitors can ‘check-in’ as an alternative to providing their contact details.
- Golfers are to follow social distancing requirements that are being applied on arrival at the club
During the Round
- Golfers to keep two metres apart at teeing areas due to the normal close proximity of golfers to one another when tee shots are being played.
- Golfers to stay more than two metres apart when walking to the ball, searching for a ball and playing shots.
- Golfers are not to touch stray balls.
- With no rakes allowed on the course, golfers to make their very best efforts to smooth the sand using their club and/or their feet.
- Golfers to keep two metres apart on the putting greens and not to touch the flagstick.
Frequently asked questions from the England Golf Website has some valuable information.
Living in Tier 4 – please see below.
Q- What is the government advice on travel in relation to ‘very high alert’ (Tier 3) and ‘Stay at Home’ (Tier 4) areas?
A- Golfers from a very high alert area (Tier 3) should avoid travelling outside their locality. Travelling into a very high alert area for the purposes of golf should be avoided. Golfers should avoid staying overnight in another part of the UK if resident in a very high alert level area, or avoid staying overnight in a very high alert level area if resident elsewhere.
Unless it’s essential for work or other reasons, Tier 4 areas must not be left by occupants or entered by anybody from a Tier 1, 2 or 3 area. Full details of Tier 4 guidance can be found on the government’s website.
If you are from a Tier 4 area please do not book in for a game at CMGC for the time being.
Just to reiterate, all golf must be booked, failure to do so will result in no golf. If you usually play on certain days and at certain times you will still have to log on and book those times.
Everyone has done so well during these testing times lets respect the advice and enjoy our golf.
If you need any help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you arrive for your booked tee time at Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club during the period of the COVID-19 outbreak, you agree that you are entering at your own risk and agree to adhere to all restrictions mentioned above and any verbal instructions given to you when you arrive at Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club.
You also understand the conditions to play casual golf at Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club below:
If you have:
• Been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or is suspected to have COVID-19 or is in self-isolation
• A fever (i.e. 37.5 degrees or above) or respiratory symptoms (e.g sore throat, cough, shortness of breath)
You are NOT permitted to enter the premises and golf course at Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club.
Should any golfers be observed to breach playing and safety protocols, they will be requested to leave immediately.
These measures are the steps we are taking to make golf a safe environment, however they are subject to change and we will keep you updated whenever changes are made.